OCDS Kit 0.2.2¶
A suite of command-line tools for working with OCDS data to:
- create compiled releases, versioned releases and record packages
- upgrade from an old version of OCDS to a new version
- detect the format of an OCDS file
- wrap releases in a release package, or records in a record package
- combine small packages into large packages
- split large packages into small packages
- load packages into a database
- validate JSON data against a JSON schema
- generate a spreadsheet version of a JSON schema
If you are viewing this on GitHub or PyPi, open the full documentation for additional details.
pip install ocdskit
To improve performance, install as
pip install ocdskit[perf] and install the YAJL system library (for example, on macOS, run
brew install yajl).
OCDS Kit requires Python 3.6 or greater. Users with Python 2 as their default Python interpreter must either run
pip3 install ocdskit, set up a Python 3 virtual environment, or use OCDS Kit within a Docker container.
- Command-line interface
- Python library
Copyright (c) 2017 Open Contracting Partnership, released under the BSD license